Corona CA Probate Services

Specializing in spousal property and letter of administration petitions, transfer of vehicles & more. Call 951-272-5855

Paralegal Scales of Justice

Petition To Determine Succession

A Petition to Determine Succession to Real Property and Personal Property is a procedure used when the decedent’s estate, including real property and optionally, personal property, cannot be valued at more than $150,000.

Affidavit Of Real Property

The use of this small estate probate depends on the value of the decedent’s estate and possible heirs. If your family member has no real property and personal property valued under $150,000, there is a simplified process you can use to transfer property and is listed on the court’s website, Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property can be used to complete the transfer of property.  

Affidavit Of Collection Of Personal Property

The use of this small estate probate also depends on the value of the decedent’s personal property as it cannot exceed $150,000.00 according to the court’s website.  Personal property could include, among other things, bank accounts. You are required to wait a certain number of days after the decedent’s death before using this method and would need a certified copy of the death certificate.

Transfer Of Vehicle Or Vessels

This method can be used after a certain amount of days have passed since the decedent’s death and for personal property only. There is no maximum value required. This process would involve the DMV and Affidavit for Transfer Without Probate.

Spousal Property Petition

A Spousal or Domestic Partner Property Petition, this petition alleges that all or part of the entire estate does not need to be administered as it is passing directly to the surviving spouse. There is no limit to the value of the decedent’s assets for this Petition. 

Petition For Letters Of Administration

The most formal process is the administration of decedent’s estate. Should you not qualify as to the small estate procedures as mentioned above, you may be required to Petition the court for letters of authority to distribute assets and pay debts; letters of testamentary or of general administration may be required.

Contact All County Document Services in Corona CA today for a free quote!